Yes, we are challenged from time to time to keep up to date, but it is critical to be aware and informed and you are investing in you and your business without realising or appreciating the positive effect you are creating.
Some of the ways that you have invested in yourself are:
- Cert IV or higher qualification
- Certified in your chosen software
- Certified Pure Bookkeeping Training Program
- Becoming partner of other Vendors or apps
- Learning about new softwares and automations
- Keeping up to date with legislation
- Attending masterminds and webinars
- Following industry groups on social media
I would like to take this opportunity to applaud you for all the learnings you have done to date and your commitment to continued learning into the future.
Well done – for persisting to completion and continuing to pride yourself with ongoing knowledge and education. You invest because you care. You invest because you want to succeed.
Everyone of you are leaders in this industry. You lead small business every day.
Here’s to your business success.
Katrina Aarsman, CEO – Pure Bookkeeping
Article by Katrina Aarsman
Author of Grow, Profit, Exit, mother of two and mentor Katrina Aarsman has been with Pure Bookkeeping since 2018. As spokesperson for Pure Bookkeeping Australia, Katrina uses her role to help bookkeeping businesses in a meaningful way. Along with leading development, implementing goals and upholding values, Katrina is dedicated to staying in touch, on top of trends and issues with the bookkeeping industry. Before Pure Bookkeeping, Katrina built a multi-staffed bookkeeping business that she sold in 2015. Since then she has guided, supported and helped bookkeepers build and grow their businesses. She continues to find new things that inspire her and the people around her. Currently, she is exploring meditation and dreaming of one day living by the water.
- Unlocking Your Genius Zone: A Path to Bookkeeping Success
- How to Communicate Effectively to Retain Clients and Grow Your Bookkeeping Business
- Transitioning from Traditional Bookkeeping to Offering Advisory Services: Unlocking Growth and Value
- Financial Management Strategies for a Growing Bookkeeping Business
- Mastering the Art of Networking: Essential Strategies for Bookkeepers in Australia