Bookkeepers are calling E-Myth Bookkeeper the New Bookkeeping Business Bible…
The book combines the wisdom of the man Inc. Magazine once called “The world’s number #1 Small Business Guru,” Michael E. Gerber and the bookkeeping industry expertise of Debbie Roberts and Peter Cook.
The E-Myth Bookkeeper equips you to:
- Liberate yourself from the predictable and unproductive, and time-consuming routines
- Transform yourself from a successful bookkeeper technician into a successful bookkeeper-manager-entrepreneur
- Rethink working “in” your business to the more strategic working “on” your business
- Stop trading time for dollars
- Implement innovative systems to produce consistent results as your practice grows
- Take the sanctity of time seriously, blocking time for entrepreneurial work
- Create the story about your practice; this story becomes the heart of your practice
You will also get exclusive access to a bunch of bonus resources that we talk about in the book, including extracts from the Pure Bookkeeping System. These procedures were specifically designed to systematically manage your bookkeeping business’ admin, human resources and marketing.
There are 17 bonus resources including:
- A template of a letter to put up your prices
- A video of an exercise to create your vision
- The Bookkeeping Business Blueprint
- The Understanding your Financials Report to give to prospects
- The getting testimonials questionnaire
What others have said about the E-Myth Bookkeeper
Michael E. Gerber’s strategies in the E-Myth were instrumental in building my company from two employees into a global organization. The E-Myth Bookkeeper combines these timeless, proven strategies for business growth with Debbie Roberts’ and Peter Cook’s exceptional knowledge of the bookkeeping industry—an absolute must-read for any bookkeeper striving to expand his or her business.
Every bookkeeper should read this book. Debbie and Peter do a masterful job of binding together a motivating book and step-by-step guide on how to run a practice as a successful business.
I’ve been following the methodology outlined in this book for three years now, and the difference it has made to my business — and my life — is remarkable. The systems Debbie and Peter outline provide guidance to allow your business to grow. Whether that is about you taking on new staff or simply taking on a better level of client, this book is your bible. If you are a bookkeeper, or planning to become one, I can’t recommend it enough.
After over a decade of running Australia’s largest bookkeeping network and helping thousands of bookkeepers build successful businesses, we at Australian Bookkeepers Network know it’s ultimately about bookkeepers taking action and gaining control of the way they do business. This thought-provoking and insightful book provides the blueprint for successfully growing a bookkeeping business presented in an easy to read, fun way. Brilliant.
The E-MYTH Bookkeeper is not only a mountain of information, it’s an invaluable tool. It provides instruction, encouragement, resources and most of all promotes an attitude of “I can do it”. I have read the book once through to get a full overview of the information. I now intend to return and use the book as a work tool, including the website resources referenced, to assist in elevating my company to the next level. I made notations throughout Debbie’s stories to use for examples of encouragement and success, to press forward. It's uncanny how “close to home” many of those experiences are, as if she’s “fly on my own wall”. If you are self-motivated, this book is like having a business coach in your pocket.