Debbie searched out and hired one of the best business coaches in the country: Peter Cook.
For the next eight years, Peter taught Debbie how to carefully systemize each and every aspect of her business.
During this time, Debbie was able to:
- Set up a “skills and speed” test for new hires, so she could hire the best bookkeepers for her business.
- Establish a step-by-step, detailed process for working with every client in her business.
- Create a 30-hour training program, to train all her new contractors and employees. Through this training program, all her new hires could quickly and easily absorb Debbie’s 30 years of experiences and skills, and learn all her processes and systems.
- Put a new marketing system in place for her business. She called this process the “7x5”system, and Debbie used it to get 5 new clients a year from each of the 7 different marketing approaches.
She documented virtually every aspect of marketing, selling, hiring, and growing her business in step-by-step detail, so everyone in the company could see it.
During this documentation process, she created hundreds of pages of checklists and processes that all of her employees could access and use.
With those systems documented and running properly, Debbie built her business to a team of 12 bookkeepers and started charging some of the highest rates in her industry.
And the best part is that Debbie had the freedom and flexibility to take months off at a time, while her business ran itself.
About ten years after she expanded her business and put her systems to the test, Debbie and Peter started sharing these business systems and templates with other bookkeepers who were trying to grow their businesses.
Their goal was simple:
They wanted to see if a bookkeeper from a completely separate company could follow the steps in their plans, and achieve similar results in less time.
After working with some “early adopter” clients who were willing to experiment and give them feedback on their checklists, they made some changes and improved their systems even more.
Then they handed the systems back to the test group to try again.
The Result: SUCCESS!
After they perfected their system over a period of several years, they start delivering things most bookkeeping business owners only dream of having. Things like:
- Cheat sheets
- Standard Operating Procedures
Now is your chance to get your hands on some of their best ideas, processes, and systems, with the Seven Secrets Value Pack for Bookkeepers.